Brazil’s leading goal scorer was left fuming at a substitution days before their World Cup squad announcement.
Lente Desportiva on MSN
Neymar’s chaotic substitution mars Santos defeat as Ancelotti weighs World Cup call
Neymar reacted furiously after being accidentally substituted during Santos’ 3-0 defeat to Cortiba, as Brazil coach Carlo ...
Neymar had been on the sideline receiving treatment when the fourth official held up his No. 10 to signal that he was being ...
Brazil’s all-time leading scorer Neymar says he has weathered “nonsense” criticism during his long recovery from injury and ...
Brazil's record scorer Neymar said he had to endure "nonsense" criticism as he worked his way back from serious injuries and is satisfied he has done all he can to prove he is fully fit and deserves a ...
Neymar was left furious after a bizarre substitution mix-up during Santos' 3-0 defeat to Coritiba in the Brazilian Serie A on Sunday. The incident occurred in the 65th minute when the 34-year-old ...
The Santos forward has not played for his country since 2023 due to injuries and a knee operation that sidelined him for a ...
Brazil's record scorer Neymar said he had to endure "nonsense" criticism as he worked his way back from serious injuries and ...
Carlo Ancelotti is due to announce his 26-man Brazil squad for the 2026 World Cup this Monday (18 May). Few surprises are expected, however, the Selecao have built a settled core since the Italian ...
What should have been a positive ending just before Carlo Ancelotti’s announcement of Brazil’s World Cup squad, turned out to ...
With Carlo Ancelotti set to announce Brazil’s squad, Neymar insists he is fit and ready despite Santos’ crushing defeat.
Brazil’s record scorer Neymar said he had to endure “nonsense” criticism as he worked his way back from serious injuries and ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results