Neymar had been on the sideline receiving treatment when the fourth official held up his No. 10 to signal that he was being ...
What should have been a positive ending just before Carlo Ancelotti’s announcement of Brazil’s World Cup squad, turned out to ...
With World Cup roster decisions looming, Neymar got in an argument with officials after being accidentally substituted out of ...
Neymar has reiterated his burning desire to represent Brazil at the 2026 World Cup as he faces a nervous wait for Carlo ...
Brazil's record scorer Neymar said he had to endure "nonsense" criticism as he worked his way back from serious injuries and is satisfied he has done all he can to prove he is fully fit and deserves ...
Neymar was enraged by the referee’s incorrect call.
Brazil’s all-time leading scorer Neymar says he has weathered “nonsense” criticism during his long recovery from injury and ...
Along with that, their Brazilian star, Neymar Jr., was forced out of Sunday's game due to a referee's mistake. While he was ...
With Carlo Ancelotti set to announce Brazil’s squad, Neymar insists he is fit and ready despite Santos’ crushing defeat.
Neymar's final audition for Brazil's World Cup squad turned into a nightmare on Sunday when officials mistakenly substituted the wrong player during Santos' 3-0 defeat by Coritiba on Sunday.
An apparent mistake by the fourth official has forced Neymar off the field in the 65th minute of Santos' 3-0 loss to Coritiba, the club's last match before Brazil’s World Cup squad is announced Monday ...
India Today on MSN
Neymar slams 'nonsense' criticism: I have worked hard for FIFA World Cup
Brazil's record scorer Neymar said he had to endure "nonsense" criticism as he worked his way back from serious injuries and is satisfied he has done all he can to prove he is fully fit and deserves a ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results