What should have been a positive ending just before Carlo Ancelotti’s announcement of Brazil’s World Cup squad, turned out to ...
The 34-year-old ‌was dramatically hauled off the pitch after he alleged a fourth official bungled a substitution ...
Neymar had been on the sideline receiving treatment when the fourth official held up his No. 10 to signal that he was being ...
Brazil's record scorer Neymar said he had to endure "nonsense" criticism as he worked his way back from serious injuries and is ​satisfied he has done all he can to prove he ‌is fully fit and deserves ...
Neymar was enraged by the referee’s incorrect call.
Neymar’s final audition for Brazil’s World Cup squad turned into a nightmare on Sunday when officials mistakenly substituted ...
With World Cup roster decisions looming, Neymar got in an argument with officials after being accidentally substituted out of ...
An apparent mistake by the fourth official has forced Neymar off the field in the 65th minute of Santos' 3-0 loss to Coritiba, the club's last match before Brazil’s World Cup squad is announced Monday ...
Neymar expressed frustration over a mistaken substitution during Santos' 3-0 defeat to Coritiba. Coach Cuca acknowledged the error.
Brazil's record scorer Neymar said he had to endure "nonsense" criticism as he worked his way back from serious injuries and is satisfied he has done all he can to prove he is fully fit and deserves a ...
As the most successful World Cup participant in history, Brazil are as embedded in FIFA folklore as possible. After falling ...
Brazil’s record scorer Neymar said he had to endure “nonsense” criticism as he worked his way back from serious injuries and ...