Neymar had been on the sideline receiving treatment when the fourth official held up his No. 10 to signal that he was being ...
Brazil’s all-time leading scorer Neymar says he has weathered “nonsense” criticism during his long recovery from injury and ...
Brazil's record scorer Neymar said he had to endure "nonsense" criticism as he worked his way back from serious injuries and is satisfied he has done all he can to prove he is fully fit and deserves a ...
The match also represented Neymar’s final opportunity to impress Brazil head coach Carlo Ancelotti ahead of the upcoming ...
, May 18 -- Neymar says he feels fully fit and is confident he has done enough to earn a place in Carlo Ancelotti's Brazil squad for the upcoming FIFA World Cup.
The Santos forward has not played ‌for his ‌country since 2023 due to injuries and ​a knee operation that sidelined him for a ...
Brazil's record scorer Neymar said he had to endure "nonsense" criticism as he worked his way back from serious injuries and ...
Carlo Ancelotti is due to announce his 26-man Brazil squad for the 2026 World Cup this Monday (18 May). Few surprises are expected, however, the Selecao have built a settled core since the Italian ...
With Carlo Ancelotti set to announce Brazil’s squad, Neymar insists he is fit and ready despite Santos’ crushing defeat.
Brazil’s record scorer Neymar said he had to endure “nonsense” criticism as he worked his way back from serious injuries and ...
Brazilian star Neymar was dodged by red mist after a fourth official mistake left him in a fit of anger during Santos' game ...
Ahead of Brazil head coach Carlo Ancelotti's final squad announcement, the spotlight is on Neymar. Ancelotti is set to ...