Neymar had been on the sideline receiving treatment when the fourth official held up his No. 10 to signal that he was being ...
The 34-year-old ‌was dramatically hauled off the pitch after he alleged a fourth official bungled a substitution ...
Brazil's record scorer Neymar said he had to endure "nonsense" criticism as he worked his way back from serious injuries and is satisfied he has done all he can to prove he is fully fit and deserves a ...
The Santos forward has not played ‌for his ‌country since 2023 due to injuries and ​a knee operation that sidelined him for a ...
, May 18 -- Neymar says he feels fully fit and is confident he has done enough to earn a place in Carlo Ancelotti's Brazil squad for the upcoming FIFA World Cup.
Brazil's record scorer Neymar said he had to endure "nonsense" criticism as he worked his way back from serious injuries and ...
A jaw-dropping mistake by the fourth official forced Neymar off the field during Santos’ painful home defeat to Coritiba in ...