Carlos Alcaraz to skip Wimbledon
Digest more
Tennis Temple on MSN
Nadal on Sinner and Alcaraz domination: 'Today, there are no other contenders'
Rafael Nadal says Sinner and Alcaraz's dominance doesn't mean the tour is less competitive, but he awaits new challengers. Rafael Nadal spoke to EFE about the current domination of Jannik Sinner and Carlos Alcaraz on the ATP Tour.
Carlos Alcaraz recently featured in a photoshoot for Vanity Fair ahead of the clay season, but the project has sparked debate after several journalists compared him to Jannik Sinner. The comparison hasn’t gone down well with fans,
Jannik Sinner is the clear 2026 French Open favorite with Carlos Alcaraz sidelined. Here are the clay-court contenders who could stop him.
On Sunday, May 17, Jannik Sinner emerged triumphant at the Italian Open, completing the Career Golden Masters. In the aftermath of his win, a viral post on social media claimed that Carlos Alcaraz has stated that he can't wait to ‘chase’ his rival upon ...
World number one Jannik Sinner has the chance to complete his Grand Slam haul at the French Open after ticking off a full set of Masters 1000 titles earlier this month, and the withdrawal of holder Carlos Alcaraz has changed the feel of the tournament.
Tennis superstar Carlos Alcaraz announced some major news amid his ongoing recovery from a right wrist injury. “My recovery is going well and I feel much better, but unfortunately I’m still not ready to be able to play,
El dos veces campeón Carlos Alcaraz anunció el martes que no podrá competir en la próxima edición de Wimbledon, el torneo de Grand Slam sobre césped, debido a una persistente lesión en la muñeca.
Now, unfortunately, it’s Carlos Alcaraz’s turn to miss out on a major rematch. A year ago, he saved three match points to beat Jannik Sinner in the best final in Roland Garros history. On Friday, he said that a right wrist injury will keep him from defending his crown.
The tennis world is gearing up for Roland Garros, but major news about Wimbledon shook up the sport on Tuesday afternoon. Carlos Alcaraz announced that he will miss the entire grass court season due to his ongoing wrist injury. Alcaraz already cut his clay ...
Earlier today, I reported on the excitement generated by Carlos Alcaraz's name appearing on the entry list for the HSBC Championships at Queen's Club. This is a key ATP warmup event for Wimbledon which begins on June 15.
Carlos Alcaraz is sidelined at least through Wimbledon with a right wrist injury, and that is sad news for tennis. But it does potentially provide an opening for Novak Djokovic at the next two Grand Slams.